Catrice Demi Matte 010 Warm Sandstone

ponedeljek, oktober 05, 2020



This is my second shade in this formula, the other one is 100 Nude Crush Everyday, which impressed me so much, it's become one of my most worn shades and I'm not even that particularly fond of the colour, but the quality of this formula is so good. There are 10 shades in this range, neither apart from 100 and one red shade are best suited for my skin tone, still I picked up 010 because it's neutral.


Formula: I have nothing new to say about the formula what I haven't said in my shade 100 review. Formula is so buttery smooth that these are just a delight to apply. Finish is as described demi matte, so not fully matte, but also not that fake matte when it's actually got a creamy shine. Pigmentation of these is great, they beat most of the lipsticks I've tried.


Shade: 010 Warm Sandstone is a light-medium brownish peach on me, but I've seen it look more beige or even pinky on darker skin tones. It's too peachy for my taste, so this is not my favourite colour, but it's wearable.


Staying power: This is it's only shortcoming, though it's not terrible, just average. But like I said in the original review, these wear off nicely and aren't drying. 


Scent: It's got a strange plastic, fruity and crayon like scent. It doesn't last long and it's not strong. 

Packaging: I like the interesting design of these tubes and they feel well made.


Price and availability: These cost 4.39 € in drugstores. 

This is definitely one of my favourite ever lipstick formula's I've tried. While it doesn't shine in the staying power department, it's the smooth texture, pigmentation and lovely finish that won me over. Let's hope Catrice adds some pretty nude shades and doesn't discontinued these for a while. 

Have a great day!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great post! Love your reviews, and the content that you create. Keep going!
    I must say I LOVE these lipsticks, I use the shade 010 - Warm Sandstone, and I absolutely love the colour.

    Nikoleta Lj, xoxo: https://nikoletalj.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši

TRANSLATE